Friday, November 12, 2010

Hurting...but not how you think.

Day 29: Another Friday. My mind has not been here today though. Not on the sadness but on the PAIN. I had surgery today to repair a hernia and today I HURT. I have never known this kind of pain and I hope never to again.

This weekend will be about resting and recovering in a different way but at the same time I hope that it helps my heart heal too. I am praying that this weekend gives me a chance to really see my husband in a new light as he takes care of me. I have been the primary caretaker of our family for the entirety of our marriage so this is a new role for both of us. I am excited to see what he has in store to GIVE to me.

I am tired. It's been a long day.

336 days. Looking FORWARD to seeing if I can I lean on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment