Tuesday, December 7, 2010

*Hold Me Tight*

Written on Day 53 (12.6.10)
-----------------------------------------------

Hold Me Tight

I'm gonna understand this love
I'm gonna help to see it through
I'm gonna hang on tight when things get rough
It's just me and you

Remember when we were young
Everything seemed so easy
Remember when we were young
How simple it was to please me

I wanna feel safe again
I wanna find that place
I wanna see the love again
When I look at your face

You think we're gonna make it
I wanna believe it too
You think we'll be strong again
Just me and you

Hold me tight, don't let me go
I need to feel you near
Whisper softly, say it gently
Let you words fall on my ear

I'll never forget, but I forgive
To myself I'll be true
I'll love like I've never been hurt
This is my gift to you

No comments:

Post a Comment