Friday, March 25, 2011

Special Weekend

Day 160: He worked until 1am last night and I cannot go to sleep without him. He called me several times from the work line so that I knew that he was there. I'm having a rough time lately but I feel like we are in a good place. Unfortunately him working so late just added to my sleep debt.

We had an unexpected visitor and she and her little girl stayed to play late into the night.

Day 161: My small at home business is exploding right now and I have been using a lot of my free time to catch up. We are also working with a friend to hopefully start up a local non-profit organization soon. This is something that my husband and I have wanted to do for a long time so it's very exciting.

We lost my husband's Grandma 4 years ago today. It was sudden and just weeks before we were due with our first baby. I still miss her. She was amazing. She had so much wisdom. Still missing you, Grandma.

Day 162: I've had a rough week and he knows that. He suggested a mini vacation this weekend. At the very least he promised that it would be special. I am excited to see what he has in store. I'm not sure going out of town will be relaxing but we'll see what comes of it.

He bought a blu ray player and it arrived today so he says he going to stop and get a movie and some ice cream! I've been craving it lately and I'm not even ashamed to admit it. I am looking forward to snuggling up on the couch and watching a good movie. Hopefully it's a chick flick and not an action movie but I usually fall asleep before it's over, no matter what movie it is, so I'm not sure why I really care.

I'm judging by how busy I am and the mood that I'm in that life has pushed me into a lull. Hoping to come out of this one peacefully. Maybe Spring will warm things up here soon and lift my spirits.

203 days. Anxiously awaiting sunny days.

No comments:

Post a Comment