Friday, March 18, 2011

Leaving Town

Day 154: Up and down.

I made him find a ride to work yesterday. It was a bad day. He said that he was sorry. I don't think he meant to hurt me but he did. I took the babies out. We played at Chick Fil A, went to the craft store and I cooled off. I went to pick him up. Too bad he was an hour late getting out of work and I had to sit in the parking lot until eleven pm. We talked last night once we got home. Still learning.

Day 155: It's in the sixties here today!

The babies played outside -- I even took the little one out with us after she woke up from her nap. I picked up the house and got a bit of crafting done. We are headed out of town to stay with some loved ones for the weekend. It should be fun.

We're leaving tonight once he gets home from work. It's over an hour drive. We should have a good talk. I still need to finish packing us.

210 days. I love long car rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment