Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Big Meanie

Day 145: My face feels bruised.

I've never had a sinus infection like this. I thought I was getting better but I woke up this morning and felt worse than I have in the past week. I'm so over it.

He let me sleep in (he does that a lot) and then finally came to get me out of bed sometime mid-morning. I just want to be well again. I can't do all of this all the time. I can't work on me, be a good wife and mother, and be sick. Not to mention the state of my house is just crumbling -- after I had finally started to make some headway.

I was such a big meanie to my babies today. I'm so mad at myself over it. They were just being toddlers but my patience seems to be obsolete right now so I can so short with them. It got so bad that I was having a mini meltdown all by myself over a pan of spaghetti and my husband just happened to call me back right then, while I was in tears. I told him that I was still feeling horrible and he jumped on it and said that he was going to try to see if he could get out and come home.

That alone brightened my mood but I was still not sure what time he might make it. I was pleasantly surprised when he walked in an hour before bedtime. He let me go soak for on hour and right now is up making me some tea.

I have got to get better. This is ridiculous. I am so tired of being sick. I get sick every now and then but I was just sick like five weeks ago. Argh!

On a better note -- this weekend we are celebrating my birthday that is next week. We're going to go out and have dinner while someone we love watches the babies. I still haven't decided if we'll take the littlest one with us or not. I guess it'll depend on the time. Afterward we're going to come back home and hang out with them. I haven't had a get together for my birthday in a long time. It should be fun.

220 days. It makes me feel loved when he takes care of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment