Thursday, February 10, 2011

Massage

Day 119: I finally went for my massage this morning. It was long overdue.

As I was laying on the table I was praying. Praying that the release of stress would help me come home and be a better mother and wife. Praying that this was just what I needed to let go of some of it. Praying that God would use today as a turning point.

I can't say that I noticed any immediate answers to my prayers but I am still hopeful and my back sure does feel better.

I'm in a lull again which to me only means one thing...the storm is coming. I'm wondering how we will get through this one. Hopefully we have really learned some things from the last ones.

I suppose it means one other thing, as well. I can't find much to write about.

Day 246: The Calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment