Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sluggish

Day 179: Ugh. I'm sleeping in again, a lot.

He tried to get me up three times this morning before I finally rolled out of bed. He came in every time and rubbed my face and shoulders and was so nice about it. He made coffee and unloaded the dishwasher. All of the things that I ask him to do. I am fading right now. Fading back into the misery of all of this.

By the time I woke up we didn't have time to do what we had planned but still he was patient with me.

Tomorrow we have lots to do. It is the last day that our little man will be three. I cannot believe it. Thursday (his birthday!) there will be a small party with just the five of us. He has requested chocolate cheesecake brownies so that is what he will be getting. Saturday will be family and food and lots of fun with a golf theme! I'm excited for him. It's all about him right now and you can see his enthusiasm.

I have to finish up some things tonight but I'm hoping to go to bed at a reasonable hour so that I can get up in the morning and not be sluggish.

186 days. Maybe it's time for a vitamin D supplement. There's just not enough sunlight yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment