Friday, April 8, 2011

Cleaning

Day 175: Spent most of the day out with some of our favorite people. Picked my husband up from work and we came home and went pretty much went straight to bed to "hang out". My mind was going hundred miles a minute but he took some time to help me calm down and then we made love. I feel so good in his arms.

Day 176: Took the babies out to play at a play center this morning after we made a small grocery trip. We are planning on cleaning this weekend since we have a party next weekend. I cannot believe my little man is going to be four. Where does time go?

I was just holding him today and rocking him in my arms remembering when he used to fit in my lap. Oh, the tears are flowing again. It just goes too quickly.

I feel like my husband and I are doing better but there is still something in the way for me. Probably me. I'm going to do my best this weekend to have a good attitude. It's been pretty terrible lately.

189 days. Deep breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment